History

1974

B. Taylor & Sons Transport was established by Barry Taylor

The original depot was at Sidings Road, Kirkby-in-Ashfield.  We still operate from this site, but currently the site is only used for maintenance of our fleet.

1992

Barry Taylor retires and his son, Alan, becomes Managing Director.

2004​

Taylors Transport International Limited is established to cater for international clients.

2009​

We opened a multi-million-pound freight distribution centre based in Huthwaite, Nottinghamshire.

​2014

Work starts on the new Taylors Transport Group headquarters

taylors trucks fleet vehicles

​2015

The UK and International team are brought together to create Taylors Transport Group.

We expand into a new Group HQ at Export Drive, Huthwaite which allows us to offer our customers a  ‘one stop shop’ for all their transport requirements.

Our clients now benefit from a more integrated service, a faster response and better value.

​2016

Warehouse opened at Glaisdale Drive, Nottingham

Giving us an extra 120,500sqft capacity with 12,000 pallet locations

Have a Question?

+44 (0)1623 759595

This site uses cookies. Find out more about this site’s cookies.